High Flight Performance
The propellers are guarded by plastic frame so that it’s protected during collision. It’s suitable for flying
indoors and outdoors. Flight time is 5~7 minutes with flight distance from 50 to 150 meters.
There are lights on the underside to let you know which portion is the front and rear even in the dark.
The controller pairs easily, has controls for the camera to use video or photos.
Various Flight Mode
Pushing the speed control button, switches the quad to high performance mode. When it’s stable, you can get
it doing more tricks: up/downward, left/rightward, 360 degree roll, etc.
Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter and plug it in the receptacle. (Make sure battery is fully charged)
Step 2. On the Remote Control make sure the left throttle stick is all down, then insert new batteries and turn on the remote.
Step 3. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beep sound when devices are paired.
(Proceed to Step 4 if device is not synced.)
Step 4. On the left throttle stick, push it all the way up and down quickly.
Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 7 inches
Channel: 4.5CH with 6 Axis
Battery: 7.4V 850mAh LiPO
Charging Time: about 60 minutes
Flying Time: 5~7 minutes
Controlling Distance: about 150 meters
What’s in the box:
1 x RC Quadcopter with Camera
1 x 2.4G Remote Controller (Not include 1.5V AA batteries)
1 x USB Connection Cable
1 x Micro SD Card
1 x TF Card Reader
1 x LiPO 7.4V 850mAh Battery
- Does NOT require FAA drone registration. 4.5CH With 6 Axis Gyro: strong stability, can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
- Solider protection: the propeller blades are protected by high quality frames which decrease impacts from collision effectively.
- 360-Degree Flip: Do incredible 3D flips and rolls with just the push of a button. While flashing LED lights enables good flight experience at night. It’s a good view when you play stunt at night.
- Built-in HD camera: taking photos and videos while flying. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle. The AKASO X8C is controlled by a 2.4GHz transmitter, which is interference-free. It will not be interfered by other quadcopters.
- Designed for all users and easy for beginners: 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable & stable. Controller uses 2.4GHz frequency for quicker and improved control while consuming less battery. 360 degree flips, adjustable speed mode function & LED Lights.